We offer services that help organisations make the best use of modern technology to amplify their conservation impact.
We work with conservation practitioners and donors to help them:
- Understand when and where the deployment of technology for conservation would be appropriate.
- Assess the costs and benefits of funding specific technological interventions.
We provide customised training programs in the use of:
- open-source mobile-based survey tools, such as OpenDataKit and KoBo Toolbox.
- Geographic Information Systems, such as QGIS and ArcGIS.
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles for mapping, monitoring and anti-poaching missions.
Location Intelligence Services
We work on all aspects of the spatial data pipeline. We are able to:
- Build and deploy mobile-based survey tools
- Procure and process remote sensing data
- Integrate and analyse spatial data from multiple sources
- Prepare web-based GIS and mapping tools
We are able to work with our technology partners to provide robotic systems for various purposes. We specialise in:
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) deployments for crisis situations at very short notice
- UAV deployments, for longer periods, for mapping and monitoring activities.
- Underwater ROV deployments for wildlife observation and seabed mapping.
Contact us if you’d like more information, or think that there are opportunities for us to collaborate.